21 Inspirational Motivational Quotes on Happiness
More often that not, we are unhappy because we like to complicate things or think the worst of a situation. But things are actually not as bad is it seems. It is usually how we see things that makes us feel what we feel inside. But the good news is that you can change the way you feel.
Here are 21 motivational inspirational quotes about happiness that may strike a cord in you and change the way you think and feel going forward. Sometimes we get too caught up in the motion of things that we forget who we are and lost ourselves.
Take your time to read each quote slowly and digest every word. We hope this helps you the way it has helped millions of people.
Save the quotes that speak to you and read them everyday. It will bring you happiness and turn your life around.
1. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. – Gerard Way
2. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. – Ralph Marston
3. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Gautama Buddha
4. Happiness doesn’t depend on what we have, but it does depend on how we feel toward what we have. We can be happy with little and miserable with much. – William D. Hoard
5. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin
6. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
Related popular articles you may also like:
7. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
8. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects. – Albert Einstein
9. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
10. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have. – Zig Ziglar
11. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will. – Epictetus
12. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. – Charles Spurgeon
13. Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. – Roy T. Bennett
14. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
15. Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes. – Charles Dickens
16. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. – Abraham Lincoln
18. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
19. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. – John Lennon
20. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. – Tom Bodett
21. It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. – Dale Carnegie
We do hope these quotes bring you inspiration and strength as it did for us.