17 Inspirational Quotes For Kids
Inspirational Quotes All Kids Should Know
It is so important that children learn the right things from a young age as they absorb everything they see and hear. Provide them with the right messages and they will grow up with a positive mindset.
Here are 17 specially curated quotes that are very helpful and useful for kids to know and learn.
1. I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful. – Natalie Portman
2. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs. – Henry Ford
4. Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do. – Benjamin Spock
5. If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. – Roald Dahl
6. When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world. – George Washington Carver
Related popular articles you may also like:
7. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Albert Einstein
8. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there! – Will Rogers
9. Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. – Bonnie Blair
10. Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it. – Jim Rohn
11. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
12. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
13. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Seuss
14. Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein
16. Choose your friends with caution, plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith. – Thomas S. Monson
17. Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. – Ernest Hemingway
We do hope these quotes bring you inspiration and strength as it did for us.